What is a TwigBrush?
The TwigBrush is a natural teeth cleaning twig made from the Salvadora Persica tree.
The “minty fresh” feeling you associate with your toothpaste is caused by chemicals that do nothing to benefit your teeth (but increase toothpaste companies’ profit margins).
Dangerous chemicals in toothpaste
Saccharin – used to sweeten many toothpastes. Linked with kidney cancer in rats
SLS – a detergent added to toothpastes to create the foam. It causes skin irritation and canker sores
Triclosan – an endocrine-disrupting chemical associated with breast, ovarian, prostate and testicular cancer.
Propylene Glycol – a known skin, eye and lung irritant that may cause organ system toxicity
You just want clean healthy teeth, but with all the options out there, how do you make sure your toothpaste is safe?
TwigBrush is the easiest way to maintain a clean body and live a healthy lifestyle.
Features and Benefits
- Whitens your teeth
- Easy to carry
- Prevents stains from coffee
- Comes with a customized holder
- No toothpaste or water
- Brush whenever, wherever
- Natural oils eliminate bad breath
- Protects against coffee and tea stains
- Keeps the good bacteria in - safe for lactobacilli
- Therapeutic effect on gingival diseases
My Personal Story: How my grandmother inspired me to healthier teeth
A few years ago, I visited my grandmother overseas who was over 80 years old at the time.
Use your TwigBrush in Four Easy Steps
- Trim half an inch from bark
- Gently nibble on the exposed bit until it begins to form bristles
- Brush teeth and gums as usual – no toothpaste needed!
- Trim the twig every 3 to 5 days
We are so confident that you will love your TwigBrush that we are offering a full refund. If you are unsatisfied with your Twig, return it within one week and get your money back – no questions asked.
P.S. For a limited time, we will also be giving free customized holders to go with your TwigBrush!
Want a clean, healthy lifestyle but not ready for the TwigBrush? Check out these other products.