What is a TwigBrush?
The TwigBrush is a natural teeth cleaning twig made from the Salvadora persica tree.
The “minty fresh” feeling you associate with your toothpaste is caused by chemicals that do nothing to benefit your teeth.
Dangerous chemicals in toothpaste
Saccharin – used to sweeten many toothpastes. Linked to kidney cancer in rats.
SLS – a detergent added to toothpastes to create the foam. It causes skin irritation and canker sores.
Triclosan – an endocrine-disrupting chemical associated with breast, ovarian, prostate and testicular cancer.
Propylene Glycol – a known skin, eye and lung irritant that may cause organ system toxicity.
TwigBrush is the easiest way to maintain a clean mouth and live a healthy lifestyle.
Features and Benefits
- Whitens your teeth
- Easy to carry
- Prevents stains from coffee
- Comes with a customized holder
- No toothpaste or water
- Brush whenever, wherever
- Natural oils eliminate bad breath
- Protects against coffee and tea stains
- Keeps the good bacteria in - safe for lactobacilli
- Therapeutic effect on gingival diseases
Use your TwigBrush in Four Easy Steps
- Trim half an inch from bark
- Gently nibble on the exposed bit until it begins to form bristles
- Brush teeth and gums as usual – no toothpaste needed!
- Trim the twig every 3 to 5 days
We are so confident that you will love your TwigBrush that we are offering a full refund. If you are unsatisfied with your Twig, return it within one week and get your money back – no questions asked.